Staff selection commission Recruitment 2023 Notification in Various Districts for filling UP 12523 vacancies for MTS, havaldar UP Bharti (10th pass Jobs) will be filled in different Regions of UP. The applicant can fill out an online form SSC official site for the vacancy of 12523 MTS havaldar posts. Educational Qualification, SSC MTS free job alert, Selection Process, Upper age limit, Salary per Month & All Latest news regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf and ssc.nic.in, Application form Online or download Link.
|up ssc bharti kab hogi??? : इसकी ऑनलाइन आवेदन 18/jan/2023 की जाएगी…..। SSC के इन खाली पदों की ऑनलाइन आवेदन सरकारी के ऑनलाइन पोर्टल ssc.nic.in के माध्यम से होगी और अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ये आर्टिकल पूरा पड़े, और उप भर्ती देखने के लिए “UPBHARTI.IN” पे क्लिक करे|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023-2024
SSC MTS havaldar Recruitment Notification. According to a Media report or news source, this Uttar Pradesh SSC Going to fill for the eligible candidates who possess a 10th Pass or 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass mark sheet for any relevant field. The interested candidate can fill out the online Application form from the staff selection commission portal website on or before the closing date. We request that every candidate looking for Sarkari Naukri in UP State read this article carefully to get your application approved successfully for any given Post. Also, check UP 58000+ Panchayati Raj Notification out अभी आवेदन करें
SSC MTS Jobs 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of Department| विभाग का नाम||Staff selection commission|
|Total No of Posts|
|Posts Name| पद का नाम||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
|Age Limit (आयु सीमा)||Age Group 18-25 years – 9329, Age Group 18-27 years – 2665|
|सैलरी Pay Scale per Month||Pay Band-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-, + Grade Pay ₹ 1800|
|Official Website Name||ssc.nic.in|
|Apply Online Starting Date||Last week of June 2023|
|Apply Online Closing Date||Last week of July|
SSC MTS Havaldar Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SSC announced the First recruitment of 2023 years for filling Bumper Vacancies under UP Bharti Latest Jobs. The Interested job seeker can check below all current running HQ Central Command Posts. Below you can get complete posts wise, Category, District wise vacancies detail: Also check: यूपी में आठ महीनों में 33,700 पदों पर होंगी भर्तियां, UPSSSC ने घोषित किया पोस्ट और परीक्षा कार्यक्रम
Post Name, Age limit, Education qualification need…The interested candidate gets this recruitment only if they possess or fulfill required Criteria like Age, Qualification as per Posts wise. Below you can check your Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh foji Bharti ARO Recruitment 2023: Also check: 12th Pass Govt Jobs in UP
|पद का नाम||Age limit (आयु सीमा)
|Education Required (शिक्षा)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18-27 years||Matriculation|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||18-27 years||Matriculation|
Also check: UP Army Sarkari Result
Category Wise vacancy:
Staff Selection Commission MTS, Havaldar Selection Process
The selection process for Staff Selection Commission MTS, Havaldar Posts is mentioned on notification, as this recruitment fills under SSC so the process may be done on the basis of:-
- Written Exam
- Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Type Test (if required for the post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
₹ 100/- Only for General and OBC category candidates. No fee for Reserved category candidates. The exam fee may submit the requisite fee through State Online or Offline payment mode.
If the candidate has any issues regarding the process or applies online please comment below in the comment box. Also check: UP Latest sarkari Naukri 2023
SSC MTS Posts wise Salary
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Pay Band-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-) + Grade Pay ₹ 1800/-|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||Pay Band-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-) + Grade Pay ₹ 1800/-|
Documents Required for Staff Selection Commission MTS, Havaldar 2023
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC A / B / C Certificates.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented at the International level or National Level, District at National Level or University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport-size photographs.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this affidavit will be in addition to the affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of HQ Central Command Notification.
How to Apply Online for Staff Selection Commission MTS Bharti?
The job seeker candidate who wishes to apply for any HQ Central CommandJobs posts can check below easy steps to Apply online Application form from the Official employment portal of up Army i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Step 1: Open ssc.nic.in portal website
- Step 2: Find the “Application Form” Button
- Step 3: Register for any given Posts
- Step 4: Upload all Necessary documents “10TH, 12TH Marksheet, Diploma or CCC Course certificate and all details mentioned on the application form
- Step 5: Click on submit button before the closing date
- Step 6: Download the filled application form for future use
|Official website||Notification PDF Link (Coming soon)|
|Admit Card Link (coming soon)||Sarkari Result Link|
|Syllabus PDF Link||Answer Key Link|
SSC MTS Latest Updates
This page is updated on a regular basis. As currently, SSC Bharti announced Bumper vacancies to fill online applications on or before the last date. On this page, you will also get the Staff Selection Commission, Answer key, Exam Pattern, Sarkari Result link, Apply online link, Syllabus pdf, and Notification pdf detail. If you have any questions, you can also comment below in the comment box on our UPBHARTI.IN Team will try our best to help to resolve your issue.